Stop Searching. Start Innovating.
If you would like to...
- Create complex, enterprise-transforming business applications as a member of diverse, high energy teams focused on full life-cycle development through the use of Agile Methodologies
- Use the latest tools and techniques (currently C#/.NET, Spark, Hadoop, Hive, DocumentDB, Agile Methodologies, Web Services...)
- Work in highly collaborative teams that strive to build quality code and provide business value
- Continually learn, mentor and develop your career
- Work closely with clients, both in the Business Domain and with Technical staff members
- Senior developers (4+ years) are expected to be the Architect for relatively smaller enterprise level projects and for larger projects, you are expected to work closely with the fellow architects to come up with the architecture and take it further.
And you have...
- 2+ years delivery experience on a commercial application development project including integration with 3rd party applications
- Experience including analysis, design, coding and implementation of large scale custom built object-oriented applications
- Strong OO design knowledge, including extensive design patterns knowledge
- Familiarity with relational databases, preferably Oracle or SQL Server
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming - XP and Scrum
- Understanding of code manipulation and optimization issues
- Ideally, knowledge of test driven development and continuous integration
- Strong communication and client-facing skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment is essential
And you want to learn...
- Test Driven development, continuous integration, refactoring, code pairing methods of development
- How to bring about a big change in the way software is developed and delivered
If this sounds like the sort of thing you are looking for, we should be speaking.
Please apply now. We want to here from you!
We are seeking graduates with a real PASSION for learning that are CURIOUS and often CHALLENGE the status quo. Attitude, aptitude and integrity are central to all successful applicants.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or with some programming component.
- Experience in object-oriented languages such as Java or C#
- Computer Science Degree or Technical equivalent.
- A focus on test automation.
- Experience with testing products on any of the following technology stacks (or equivalent): Java, .NET, SQL, web services.
- Experience in testing web applications.
- Knowledge of software best practices like test-driven development (TDD).
We’re currently seeking graduate developers for the @DateTime.Now.Year University Intake.